- Our Church is professionally cleaned and sanitized each week in preparation for Sabbath.
- Our cleaning professionals will be using products and procedures that meet or exceed CDC guidelines.This team has significant experience in this area and assures us that our facility will be safe and healthy. Regular weekly cleaning will them resume using CDC approved cleaners, with special attention to high contact items and areas.
- The doors to the church, as well as the sanctuary and bathroom doors, will be propped open. This will prevent exposure via the door handles and enhance the flow of fresh air into the building.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrances. Please use hand sanitizer when you arrive, when you leave, and often in between.
- When you come into the lobby, you will be directed to a pew. Seating will be from the front row to the back to minimize cross traffic.
- We will be seating people in every other pew to maintain social distancing during the service. Families can sit together, of course, but please stay at least six feet away from others.
- Bibles, hymnals, pens, and tithe envelopes have been removed from the racks on the pew backs.
- Tithe envelope packets are in the lobby on your way into church. Take a pack and use one during the service but keep the rest for later use. Tithes and offerings will be collected in the lobby when you leave.
- After the service, we ask you to remain seated until your row is dismissed. Rows will be dismissed starting at the back and moving to the front. This will help us maintain social distancing and avoid congestion.
- Rather than visiting in the lobby, we request that you do so outside in the fresh, clean air.
- We ask that families stay together while inside the church building, and that children not be allowed to freely roam.
- We encourage you to avoid using the bathrooms at church, but if you’ve need to please maintain as much social distancing as possible. Bathroom doors will be propped open and hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance of each bathroom.
- If you are in a high risk group, please continue to worship from home by watching the service online. Also, everyone who attends should monitor their own health, and the health of their family members, and refrain from attending if you have any symptoms that could indicate an infection.
- We will leave it up to you to decide whether to wear a mask. However we can provide a mask,upon request, to those who do not have one.
- Should multiple service be offered spot disinfecting will take place between services with professional CDC approved cleaners.
1 Corinthians 10:32-33, says, “Give no offense to... the church of God, just as I try to please everyone in everything I do, not seeking my own advantage, but that of many, that they may be saved.” As followers of Christ, let us respect others who have different views of the pandemic and the appropriate protocols. In taking these measures together as a family, we hope to make as many people as possible feel comfortable in worshiping together in person.
Thank you for doing your part to help care for your brothers and sisters in Christ. We can’t wait to see you!
Use these resources to say plugged in through the week. Send prayer requests or join us on our weekly Wednesday Prayer meeting call.
Wednesday prayer meeting
* = Call will start automatically. No need to memorize a Meeting ID#
Some of the Sabbath school leaders around the church are electing to facilitate their before church classes using conference calling or providing resources for you to use at home. We have detailed the call-in information below.
If you can't find your Sabbath school's class feel free to join another's or let your Sabbath school leader know you'd like to join in on a conference call.
For a number of years now, we have been streaming our worship services on YouTube. We welcome you to subscribe to our channel. Please Subscribe using your Google/YouTube Account and consider clicking the bell icon. That will notify you when our services go live every week and we'd love to have you join us wherever you are!
Before service, we'll be starting our stream with a Sabbath school class streamed on YouTube.
Tithe and Offering
Many of you have questions about how to tithe and give offering. Our Online giving link below is a great way to stay involved. Many of our members already use this to tithe with a monthly recurring gift. There are also options to give to individual ministries of your choice. We will also accept mailed checks. Refer to the links below.